2 November 2020
The COVID-19 Family Violence Data Portal (portal) examines Victorian family violence incidents and service use trends across more than 30 data indicators. Data housed in the portal examines trends from January through to September, with comparisons drawn between 2019 and 2020 figures.
The portal was funded as a component of the Victorian Family Violence Database, and was developed in collaboration with over 20 Federal, State and private sector services.
The COVID-19 Family Violence Data Portal is available here .
Data is included in the portal from:
· Victoria Police
· Ambulance Victoria
· Public hospital emergency presentations (Victorian Emergency Minimum Dataset)
· Kids Helpline
· Men’s Referral Service
· Victims of Crime Helpline
· Victim Assistance Program
· Homelessness Data Collection (Specialist homelessness services)
· Domestic Violence Resource Centre Victoria
· Domestic Violence Victoria
· The Lookout
· Victoria Legal Aid
· Victorian Child Protection Service
· Seniors Rights Victoria
· Federal Circuit Court
· Family Court of Australia
· Department of Home Affairs
· Safe Steps